Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photoshop cs3 make over photos and loving it =)


Photoshop cs3 make over photos and loving it =)
have you every wanted to try something out on your self with your photo's or with friend and family? Well then why not do it in Photoshop cs3 its a lot of fun! I'm a student going to school to become a Graphic Design and one of the classes I had to take some Photoshop cs3 I was looking for would to it. Well I mend I was and I wasn't, I've seen what people can do in Photoshop cs3 before I take the class and wow what can i say I've seen alto of cool stuff you can do. I wanted to try to see if I can get just as good as they were, So on my free time I started doing Photoshop CS3 trying to get better even still i try to get better. Am like it lot more!



This is one of the thing i did in Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment